- Review the exercises and practice sessions you have completed in this course. (Loving Kindness, Subtle mind, Visualization, meditation etc.) Choose two practices that you have determined to be most beneficial. How can you implement these practices in your personal life to foster “mental fitness”? Provide specific examples.
Personally,
I find the Loving Kindness and the Subtle mind exercise to be very beneficial.
I have been practicing these exercises since the beginning of the course and
have seen many great benefits, such as an ability to concentrate better and a
sense of calmness. I will implement these exercises as I am currently doing;
which is to take some time in each day to practice. Similar to the physical
body, mental fitness can be gain by training the brain on a consistent base.
Also, it is important not to just stick to one specific practice; therefore, I
plan to eventually start practicing other types of exercises. All and all,
daily practice and implementing come change can lead to mental fitness.
Hi Daniel!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your posts in this course! I also really found the Subtle Mind and Loving Kindess exdecises to be the most helpful! I learned so much about myslef and I have been dealing with negative feelings. Hasn't this class been eyeopening?
I wish you all the best!
-Melisa Arebalo