Monday, September 9, 2013

Unit 6 -Integrative assessment



Integrative assessment- Unit 6 

            After having meditation for a couple of weeks and undergoing the assessment, I have noticed many changes about myself. First and foremost, I am more concentrated when completing the Loving Kindness meditation. Throughout the time doing the meditation exercise I have noticed that I feel calmer and on the right path towards wholeness; undoubtedly, after going through the assessment, my thoughts were validated. Personally, I have seen that my relationships with others have become better, as I am able to see things differently.
            Even though, I have always been open-minded and laid back, there is always room to grow. Becoming a little more open-mind would be one of the areas that I would like to develop further. Sometimes, I feel that stress may gear me off the right path; however, it is important to develop an open mind and a light heart, in order to avoid the effects of stress. I will continue to incorporate meditation into my daily routine as well as implement some relaxation techniques. Alongside, I would like to familiarize myself with Reiki healing, as I have heard that it has many great benefits.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree that these exercises really get me into a more positive mood after experiencing them. Even if I repeat them over and over daily, it helps with my daily rituals. :) I hope you continue and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about there always being room to grow and improve. I know keeping an open mind is always important. I have seen over the years that I have become a lot more accepting of many things in life and have learned to just let them be and not allow them to stress me out or affect me in any way especially if I can't control it.

    ReplyDelete