As I continue to learn more about myself,
I started to explore alternative technique in order to achieve more inner awareness.
Recently, thanks to my wife, I started embarking on a journey to learn more
about meditation and its benefits. Living in an urban setting, my life is extremely
busy and full of stress. As I have experience in meditation, I had no problem doing
the relaxation exercise. One thing that I notice is that the more that I
practice meditation, the more that I am able to block out outside noises. Normally,
I practice meditation by myself; however, this guided meditation was very
interesting, as it allowed me to let my mind go. Additionally, I realize that
stress levels on my muscles have decreased. These are practices that I highly recommend
to anyone.

Hi Daniel,
ReplyDeleteI have been meditating too and I agree with you that the more I meditate the less outside noises affect me. I have also noticed that I am less stressed and have a calmer overall disposition. It is great to know that in this hectic world we can find peace within ourselves.